ALL payments due within 24hrs OR upon receipt of invoice unless other arrangements are made AHEAD of time.

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

Shipping is priority/first class calculated

CELL/for credit card payment~ 724 255 7665

Photobucket

Friday, January 12, 2018

ALL SOLD, THANK YOU

click photos to enlarge

Hello!
Well I love making these bunnies, but I am going to focus on larger dolls now,so last up for a while, I am doing buy it now on them.
First come first served~just email me
they make great Easter basket gifts!

Made of fabric from my original design. I am hoping Bethany Lowe will reproduce my new collection of Hoppers~fingers crossed!
They are around 4-5 " with their tall ears. They come with a pin to wear your art, or a hook to hang when you are done wearing.
Signature eyes, or bead eyes, embroidered nose or bead nose, gorgeous amish fabrics for collars, and lovely organza roses to complete underneath the collar.

#1~ Drab spring hopper/carrot~
SOLD~$38

#2~Colorful spring hopper/carrot
with bead eyes.
SOLD~$38

#3~White pink hearts hopper/butterfly
SOLD~$38


No comments: