ALL payments due within 24hrs OR upon receipt of invoice unless other arrangements are made AHEAD of time.

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

Shipping is priority/first class calculated

CELL/for credit card payment~ 724 255 7665

Photobucket

Monday, January 22, 2018

ALL SOLD THANK YOU

CLICK PHOTOS TO ENLARGE

UP for your consideration are several new items. I can't stop making tiny ornapins/pinaments ( I'm so goofy)...so find a few more here!
Bids accepted up to 9pm eastern time,I'll do the best I can to get back to you if you are outbid. Proxies welcome to possibly insure your win! 

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL YOUR BID

HOPPER CHUB~
Made of fabric from my original design,weighted with glass beading giving a soft feel and nice chunky weight,then stuffed with the all time best Morning Glory fiber fill, from the Carpenter company,it's the only stuffing I use for perfection in the shape of my dolls. This rabbit is not stiffened or painted at all,keeping the fabric soft and squeezable. Bead eyes,sculpted nose and mouth, with tiny teeth for crunching carrots, fun whiskers, and wired ears complete this Hopper. Hand scrawled colored eggs, in pastels, chalks, pencils and inks make for a fun and whimsical part for your spring decor. Silk ribbons to coordinate,and a spun cotton butterfly to accent.
At 12" tall, this Hopper stands well on it's own.Wired ears for posing.

#1 COLORED EGGS HOPPER CHUB~
SOLD $65






PINAMENTS/ORNAPINS
my silly name for a piece of dual art, you can wear it or hang it!
Made of fabric from my original design, these little pieces of joy are so fun to make I can't stop! they are addictive. With my signature eyes, button noses, (or sometimes embroidered) each expression is different and unique. Hoppers/rabbit ears are wired for posing. Bees have an awesome bee charm, created from one of my very first reproduction charms.They are made of resin, just love these bee charms, you can not get them anywhere, since they were created only for me.The dolls are stuffed with the famed Morning Glory fiber fill,then hand painted and detailed, with a fine non yellowing sealer to set and complete for years of enjoyment and protection.

BZZZZZ's

#2 BUDDY BEE~
SOLD $78
Buddy is the first bee made in my new Bee collection~he will be signed with a #1 on him.He is hoping and praying for those spring flowers to bloom soon, as he is anxious to get started with pollen collecting.



#3~SAMMY BEE
SOLD $42
Sammy is a happy camper,looking forward to that yummy flower nectar.


#6~Please be mine Hopper
SOLD $50
Just hop-ping you'll say YES!



MISCELLANEOUS ART PINAMENTS/ORNAPINS
( STILL can't decide which silly name I like best)
#7~Bohemian style spring eggs scrawling
SOLD $22

No comments: