ALL payments due within 24hrs OR upon receipt of invoice unless other arrangements are made AHEAD of time.

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

Shipping is priority/first class calculated

CELL/for credit card payment~ 724 255 7665

Photobucket

Monday, August 13, 2018

NEW ITEMS AVAILABLE ON THE SIDE BAR PAGES

Just click the pages you are interested in, and click home when you are done.

While summer is a time for vacations and family times, it's a great time for artists to catch up on their offerings for fall holidays.
As I complete items I'll continue to list them on their perspective pages in the right side column. If you care to, you can check back whenever you want. If I have a brand new design or larger item, I'll email you about it...
THANKS SO MUCH for your interest in my work, your patronage,and collecting my art.
HAVE  A GREAT rest of your summer... and 
'see' you soon!
****************************************************

No comments: