ALL payments due within 24hrs OR upon receipt of invoice unless other arrangements are made AHEAD of time.

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

Shipping is priority/first class calculated

CELL/for credit card payment~ 724 255 7665

Photobucket

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

AUCTION ENDED, THANK YOU!!

CLICK images to enlarge for detail


~BEE PATRIOTIC BUMBLE~
A sweet girl standing just 8" to the tips of her antennae, and 9" to the top of her flag. She wears a very patriotic outfit made for her by her gramma. She is made of fabric from my original design, and fully hand painted and detailed down to her tiny stinger.Her arms are button jointed for posing. 
Her wings are wire enclosed in star fabric, with an antique style resin bee to accent. The resin bee is from my very first reproduction bee doll through Bethany Lowe.  I had her factory make me up a bunch of them since I loved them so much...She wears sweet mary jane shoes and striped leggins!
BEE PATRIOTIC
SOLD! $250






No comments: