ALL payments due within 24hrs OR upon receipt of invoice unless other arrangements are made AHEAD of time.

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

Shipping is priority/first class calculated

CELL/for credit card payment~ 724 255 7665

Photobucket

Thursday, March 26, 2015

HOPPERS TONIGHT~ 10PM EASTERN TIIME

don't miss one of the last chances for a spring Hopper!!

BUYING AN OTBP DOLL;
All you need to do is email me that you want to adopt
one of my dolls. Give me it's name and your zip code.
If it is sold, I of course let you know.. I may offer to
make one for you if I can fit it in. 

AUCTION DOLLS;
All you need to do is email me  your bid/offer.
Highest offer wins at the end of the auction.
you are welcome to send in a proxy bid; a bid
that is your highest limit, I will increase offers
by $2 til the last second. e.g. if you bid $50, as your
highest bid, and someone bids $45, it will go to $47,
if someone bids over $50 , you would have to increase your
bid ... got it? any questions just email me...

No limit on how many bids you can send in..
I will update the website fast as I can, just REFRESH
your browser to see the new bid.
Proxy bids welcome
Text message bids welcome to ; 724 255 7665

Any questions email me!!
no buttons to push or links to go to, it's all through the email...
I found that buttons don't work very well ..

SEE YOU TONIGHT! 

No comments: