ALL payments due within 24hrs OR upon receipt of invoice unless other arrangements are made AHEAD of time.

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

Shipping is priority/first class calculated

CELL/for credit card payment~ 724 255 7665

Photobucket

Monday, November 17, 2014

SHOPPING CART BUTTON

Ok so this is the first time I am trying out the shopping cart button.
Please be patient with me, as I have no idea if it will work but according
to paypal it's done correctly and will work just fine.
If there are issues ( and I will be watching closely tonight)
I will email you as fast as I can e.g. if two people buy the same doll, and it hasn't
registered SOLD or OUT OF STOCK.
My apologies ahead of time in case the situation arises..
so, thanks for your patience and cooperation in my shopping cart trials !! warmly Robin!

No comments: