ALL payments due within 24hrs OR upon receipt of invoice unless other arrangements are made AHEAD of time.

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

Shipping is priority/first class calculated

CELL/for credit card payment~ 724 255 7665

Photobucket

Monday, February 17, 2014

MY DAD

GOOD MORNING~ 

My dad passed into glory Thursday morning around 820 am. He had had enough of this earth and was anxious to reunite with his earthly bride, my mom, for Valentine's day, and his Lord and Savior Jesus for eternity. 
He was the happiest man I knew, always in a bright cheerful mood and with a smile on his face. It's rather lonely here at this house now without his happy smile. 
Dad was my biggest fan. He was always asking about my dolls, what I had come up with, what I was doing and creating. He was always in awe of anything I did, photography, dolls, or whatever.. I will miss my fan and my inspiration. 














3 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

Oh Robin, my most sincere condolences to you and your family at such a loss. God Bless you for such a lovely remembrance of him. I'm so happy that you have nothing but happy, lovely memories of him to carry you through.

Warmest hugs,
Meri

Unknown said...

My condolences on the loss of your Father. Your biggest fan is now your Heavenly Cheerleader.

I know I miss my Dad, who left in 2006.

Connie said...

So sorry for your loss Robin.

Connie