ALL payments due within 24hrs OR upon receipt of invoice unless other arrangements are made AHEAD of time.

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

Shipping is priority/first class calculated

CELL/for credit card payment~ 724 255 7665

Photobucket

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

BUNNIES BUNNIES EVERYWHERE ~ MADE TO ORDER, see information below, allow 1-3wks delivery.. pricing as listed.

Email me to order,

payment due before doll is started

and if you change your mind 50% non refundable as per my policy.

All dolls are made of fabric, from my original copy written patterns©
They are stuffed with Morning glory fiber fill, the only one I use. They stand 10" tall, and they stand well on their own. They will come signed, and dated, with a company tag containing their name.
Please allow 1-3wks for delivery, priority mail. 


~PATUR HOPPER ~ ©
$88 plus s/h
Petyr's girlfriend, get it Petyr Patur :) 
She comes with whiskers too, I just forgot to put them on her before her beauty photos.. sorry! 





~PETYR HOPPER~©
$88 plus s/h






~PATTI HOPPER~©
$85 plus s/h





©PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY PHOTOS
ask me first thanks! 


No comments: