ALL payments due within 24hrs OR upon receipt of invoice unless other arrangements are made AHEAD of time.

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

Shipping is priority/first class calculated

CELL/for credit card payment~ 724 255 7665

Photobucket

Thursday, December 12, 2013

MY DEEPEST apologies to all of you who take the time to come to my blog and say such lovely things to me.

I get so many spam comments, that I end up ignoring them, and with that I ignored all your wonderful compliments. I promise I will try harder to respond, and I did add those of you who asked to be added to my blog list.

Again, I appreciate you, and am grateful you have an interest in my work. Hope to see you back soon again!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! and a Happy New Year, I know I am surely looking forward to 2014!!!

love, robin

1 comment:

charmingsbycmh said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
God bless.