ALL payments due within 24hrs OR upon receipt of invoice unless other arrangements are made AHEAD of time.

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

Shipping is priority/first class calculated

CELL/for credit card payment~ 724 255 7665

Photobucket

Thursday, January 5, 2012

PRIMS MAGAZINE~May 2012 issue

I just received word, so I wanted to share and give you a sneak peek

Steampunk Dolls
are being published in the MAY
issue of Prims magazine, 
the following dolls will be available for purchase as soon
as I receive them and post them with their price.
You will receive a signed copy of the magazine as well, with your adoption, I will need to wait until the magazines are available, before I can send your doll. 
here is the group, and the available dolls.

DRAGONFLY~will be available


Aviator~will be available


Jester will be available

photo to follow





No comments: