ALL payments due within 24hrs OR upon receipt of invoice unless other arrangements are made AHEAD of time.

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

Shipping is priority/first class calculated

CELL/for credit card payment~ 724 255 7665

Photobucket

Thursday, April 28, 2011

ATTENTION HALLOWEEN COLLECTORS! HALLOWEEN is in full swing here!

So if you are interested in other types of dolls, pop me an email and I will see what I can do. 


I have been crazy busy making Halloween prototypes, so I am on a roll now...


IF YOU HAVE ideas for dolls you want to see, pop me an email for those too!  


have a great day... and fabulous summer! 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome work, Robin! I would love for you to add my blog and/or website to your blog. I've added yours to my blog!

Also, I'm glad to find the copyright icon on your blog. I didn't know that was available. THANKS!!!!

XOXO, Dennis