ALL payments due within 24hrs OR upon receipt of invoice unless other arrangements are made AHEAD of time.

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

Shipping is priority/first class calculated

CELL/for credit card payment~ 724 255 7665

Photobucket

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'M THERE! I was recently added to the BETHANY LOWE DEIGNS, Inc, website, under folk artists, it is truly exciting to see my name there

click to view


 This is truly a humbling and exciting experience  for me. I never in a trillion years imagined myself to be in this position. Dreams do come true, sometimes you have to chase them to catch them ...  I am out of breath! 


2 comments:

Liz Revit said...

Congratulations, Robin. Wishing you much success with Bethany Lowe.

The Rusty Thimble said...

This is just Great Robin I am so thrilled and so proud of you. You are truely an inspiration. I love your little owls.
Brenda