ALL payments due within 24hrs OR upon receipt of invoice unless other arrangements are made AHEAD of time.

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

Shipping is priority/first class calculated

CELL/for credit card payment~ 724 255 7665

Photobucket

Sunday, April 4, 2010

WE MADE IT

the local paper ran a story on the dolls!

Observer Reporter~Easter Sunday edition,click to read

I WOULD LOVEEEEEEEE to reconnect with my past customers who were partly responsible for where I am today~ so please contact me!!

3 comments:

The Rusty Thimble said...

Happy Easter Robin to you and your family. what a wonderful article and how honored you must feel. How great to be so well noticed, and to be noted as such an amazing artist. Your hard work and love for creating has paid off for you WAY to GO girl!!
BIG HUGS
Brenda
The Rusty Thimble

Lisa said...

Hi there. You only live about 40 minutes from me! I read your article in yesterday's paper and your dolls are beautiful.

Great work!

Kelly Lish said...

Congratulations Robin! It is wonderful to be noticed-I am so happy for you!