ALL payments due within 24hrs OR upon receipt of invoice unless other arrangements are made AHEAD of time.

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

Shipping is priority/first class calculated

CELL/for credit card payment~ 724 255 7665

Photobucket

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

EBAY WINS AGAIN!

Just received word today that ebay raised it's final value fees AGAIN, in less than 7 months! Sorry to say that only increases my costs to my customers. Ebay's fees have already doubled my cost to list on ebay. I would try blog sales again, but that depends on my customers of course, so what do you think? leave a comment or email me if you have any suggestions!

let me know... thanks for your interest and support... robin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should have a listing of several dolls at once with prices or conduct your own auctions and bypass ebay.