ALL payments due within 24hrs OR upon receipt of invoice unless other arrangements are made AHEAD of time.

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

Shipping is priority/first class calculated

CELL/for credit card payment~ 724 255 7665

Photobucket

Saturday, December 29, 2018

NEW WEBSITE~

So, I hesitated with opening a 'real' website, as change can always cause issues. I am finding it has been a good and fun thing, for me for sure, and I hope for you.
It looks bright and professional, and I love that email subscribers can receive really nicely formatted emails with new items and news etc.
SO~ with that said, don't forget to go to the website here; 

subscribe your email address
BUT THEN
you will receive an email and you must 
VERYIFY in order to receive the fancy emails.
I will continue to send out regular emails as I update things...( running an auction soon via emails) but eventually I will use the website email subscription list, as it makes an email super easy, AND no limits on subscribers!!!
THANK YOU ALL, for trying out the new site, and remember I'LL ALWAYS refund shipping overages, as the PO and my webserver work out first class shipping details.. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

No comments: