ALL payments due within 24hrs OR upon receipt of invoice unless other arrangements are made AHEAD of time.

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

Shipping is priority/first class calculated

CELL/for credit card payment~ 724 255 7665

Photobucket

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

CINNowman ROCKWELL ~SOLD $28, and shipping

primitive snowman doll by robin seeber cinnamon potpourri

ROCKWELL
another love...
I love snowmen and always look forward to what will come out of my head each year.
Not only are they
CINNowmen dolls, but they are potpourri vessels.
I make a long lasting ( apparently decades since the ones in my barn from 25yrs ago still smell good) potpourri, and stuff them with it. 
 brass buttons wired on
 rusted nail nose ( I rust all my rustiness)
 Rockwell comes with a signature bumble bee 
:)
 and an endearing embroidered smile

No comments: