ALL payments due within 24hrs OR upon receipt of invoice unless other arrangements are made AHEAD of time.

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

Shipping is priority/first class calculated

CELL/for credit card payment~ 724 255 7665

Photobucket

Sunday, October 25, 2009

FREE DRAWING! AND THE WINNER IS............LINDA~ glindalin Email!!

CONGRATULATIONS

I have many Lindas on my list.. but this is Linda with glindalin as her email!!
I will be waiting to hear from you with your address to get Candy Ornie mailed out to ya!

ANOTHER DRAWING COMING UP AROUND THANKSGIVING!
THIS one will be for anyone who leaves a comment on the
blog under the drawing item.
Emails to follow when the time draws closer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I didn't know you had giveaways! I check the site everyday and didn't see anything about this yeaterday did you post it late in the day? Can't wait till your little witch with the orange spider skirt is back she is so adorable! Take care and be well!Georgina